#womensfitnessmag

Any Snappers in the house? ðŸŽ

Any Snappers in the house? 🎬 I toyed with the idea of inviting ya’ll into my Snapchat world cause it’s where I’m a bit more intimate. ❤️ A bit more raw and personal. 🙏🏼 There’s a kind of pressure in this online fitness industry where there’s a need of a certain show and perfection. “Build a brand” so to speak. 🙇‍♀️ But I say, exactly who I am is exactly what my “brand” is.👊🏼 You’ll never be who God intended for you to be by being like everyone else, am I right?! 🙏🏼 Sooooo.... Come add me on Snapchat and let’s get to know each on another level ❤️ Swipe for today’s story 😘


💬Normal

We need extra grounding on Sun

We need extra grounding on Sundays and Monday mornings! It's so easy to get caught up in our heads and waste time thinking, worrying and analysing. Drop out of the doing/thinking and into being. Be in your body by starting the week off with some sort of movement, for your body and mind.


💬Normal

When nearly everyone else is s

When nearly everyone else is setting aside their Nike's and gaining an average of 4-8 lbs, allowing busyness and overwhelm to overtake them, and feeling frazzled and unhappy ... my ladies are losing weight, getting stronger, and staying happy and in control over the holidays -- all while enjoying their favorite treats. Holiday rounds are my FAVORITE because my ladies are so committed and inspiring. My FINAL round of the year is nearly full. We begin prep week on Nov 27. Register as soon as possible for only $199 via the link in my profile. Let's do this!!!


💬Normal

Want to boost your metabolism?

Want to boost your metabolism? 🔥 Tap on my profile link for more info! ☝️


💬Normal

A Little preview of my Workout

A Little preview of my Workout! This 47 year old didn't even know she could do this! 😳💪 Thanks to Chris Downing he helps me be able to do this now! And believe I can do this! These are 20 pound weights, when I started a few months ago I was lifting 3 pound weights! My goal is 30! 💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪 #foodblogger #fitfam #fitgirls #fitnessaddict #weightlossjourney #bikinibody #girlswithabs #girlswithmuscle #whstrong #womensfitnessmag #hsngirl #strongnotskinny #gymshark #melbourne #bootybuilding #baking #chrisdowningfitness #gymsharkwomen #thickfit #nutrition #pt #coach #flexiblediet #iifym #evinegirl #carldaikeler #thefindwithshawn #sophiek #weightlifting #hatgirlforlife


💬Normal

Suppress your appetite with Gr

Suppress your appetite with Green Coffen Bean Extract. 👍 Tap on my bio link for more info! ☝️


💬Normal

Complimentary weight loss reso

Complimentary weight loss resource guide in my bio.!


💬Normal

I was really focused on findin

I was really focused on finding a still shot where I didn’t look like I was painfully constipated for the cover of this front squat clip...😬 Turns out, there isn’t one. 😒 Not even the first rep 🤪 I hate doing front squats but my quads loooooooorve them 😍


💬Normal

This time of year it can be ea

This time of year it can be easy to rationalize “throwing in the towel” on you nutrition and workouts. Can I remind you with as much encouragement as possible that this is the time of year that it is most important to stay on it! Being realistic is key here— yes, you’re likely going to enjoy more treats and holiday goodies but instead of feeling defeated, keep up your workouts and adhere to at the 80/20 rule. Keep it clean 80% of the time (during the week when you are in your rhythm and routine) and the other 20% of the time you enjoy life and the holidays. Keep going to the gym. Those workouts count, even if they are shorter. Keep on keeping on, friend. Consistency is KEY even when your motivation wanes. I promise you’ll never regret staying on track, completing a workout or choosing not to indulge just for the sake of indulging! Come January 1st you won’t be starting over. Lets stay in it!


💬Normal


💬Normal

Testing out a new green smooth

Testing out a new green smoothie recipe. 🍃🍃🍃


💬Normal

Want to increase your energy a

Want to increase your energy and lose weight at the same time? 🙌 Tap on my profile link for more info! ☝️


💬Normal

Next Page