You drag your feet as you walk, your head is in the clouds about many tasks still undone, you feel so tired and don't really seem to see your path forward; yet you forget to activate the power of delegation. #ThinkShifts
The strength of teamwork lies in the power of delegation and trust.
The most effective leaders are those who learn to empower their teams by delegation and trust them to execute effectively.
Reasons Why You Should Learn Delegate.
1) Your team or delegates have the opportunity to horn their skills for greater improvement and development.
2) Trust and the "Responsibility Mentality" is established, so they go about their tasks knowing that many are counting on them for to get certain things done.
3) Your team is also able to have more profitable work experiences that helps them become more excellent and efficient.
4) As a team lead, your results are more efficient, excellent and timely.
5) As a team lead you become more effective in your own personal as well as corporate tasks, executing effectively without worrying about the other details.
6) As a team lead you have some time to relax without undue pressure for work.
#LUAA #Pathfinders #SLICE #Delegation #ThePowerOfTeams #Effectiveness #GettingThingsDone #TeamStrategy #Strategy #GreatTeams #WorkTips #LandmarkUniversityAlumni #LandmarkUniversity #LMU #Nigeria #WestAfrica #Africa #Global