[Inktober2017 Day 18 - #Filthy]
Be careful where you go in Digital World. You might end up meeting this 3 filthy virus Digimon who like to throw poop to others!! BTW, I purposely skip day 17 because I don't have any idea yet for its "Graceful" theme. Maybe I'll post it tomorrow if I know what to draw.
- from left, their name is Numemon, Scumon & Gerbemon.
- Numemon's name comes from a Japanese word "numenume" which mean soft and slippery.
- there was a rumor that there is a Numemon hiding inside of Monzaemon & it is the one who control that puppet Digimon.
- Scumon's name comes from English word "scum".
- Scumon was previously known as Sukamon, which is a direct transliteration of it's written name in Japanese, "スカモン".
- Scumon born from trash data that was put in Recycle Bin on a computer.
- Gerbemon's name comes from English word "garbage".
- Gerbemon is known as "Garbagemon" in English dub version and "Garbmon" in Finland.
- as Gerbemon is born from the Recycle Bin data on a desktop computer, it can permanently delete other Digimon.
- there is an Appmon that looks similar to Gerbemon, which is named Gomimon, who born from Trashbin app on a smartphone.
- while Digimon is a digital being that is born from various data that can be found in computer programs or in internet, Appmon is a digital being that is born from various smartphone application.
p/s: there is a hidden message on the wall written by a green-flesh-god who despise mortal.
#artnubiskubis #inktober #InktoberMalaysia #inktober2017 #inktober2017day18 #Inktober2017Malaysia #Malaysia #Digimon #DigitalMonster #Numemon #Scumon #Sukamon #Gerbemon #Garbagemon #Zamasu #filthyningen #デジモン #デジタルモンスター #ヌメモン #ガーベモン #ザマス #DetektifKonon #IskAndArt #イスカンダル #إسكندار